Sunday, November 11, 2007

Is This It?

Time for a change,
Goodbye to the old you,
Hello to the you that has let go,
of the past that haunts eternal.


Looking down ready to jump,
Dizzy as the ground grows small
One step and the wind blows
whipping past my ears,
Could this be the end?,
Old me falling fast,
New me ready to fly
Faster and faster I go,
Terrified of falling further
Will my wings flap?
Closing my eyes
Ground approaches too quickly
Oh God, Oh God!!
All I see is darkness.
Feeling no pain, knowing nothing.
God?. . . God?
No reply but my echo. . .
Silence screams loudly

5 comments:

Jim In Real Lifen (NJ) said...

Dude You ok??
Call me if you need to talk or somthing, we are always here for you.

Cerpts said...

Are people REALLY reading this as suicidal?!? Well, I always said reading comprehension wasn't stressed in the public school system. . .

Jim In Real Lifen (NJ) said...

Yeah I guess the clerk forgot to stress reading comprehension when I bought my Degree in Literature at Borders.

Cerpts said...

Ah, now there's your first mistake: Borders discourages all forms of comprehension (reading or otherwise).

Fink Master Flash said...

play nice:-)